Reading A Credit Card Statement

The main source of credit card debt is not understanding your credit card statement and not know when or how to properly pay your credit card bill. Because credit utilization is worth 30% of your credit score, it is imperative that you know how to properly read your credit card statement and pay it as your payment history is another 35% of your credit score. When you combine them, your credit card usage affects your credit score by 65%. Now that you know the facts, check out this video to understand your credit bill and know the most effective way to use your credit cards.